Friday, April 29, 2011

Megan's Illustration


I thought I'd share the results of Megan's custom illustration with you. It is inspired by a photograph that was taken by Megan's future sister-in-law as her fiance, Matt, proposed to her on a dock in Charleston, SC.

It was incredibly fun to work on this illustration. It is wonderful that Megan and Matt have the proposal captured in a photograph. I loved having the opportunity to create a piece based on this special moment.

Here is the original photograph that Megan shared with me. As you can see, I decided to simplify the scene and focus on the connection between Matt and Megan.


Megan is planning on having the illustration framed and used as a guestbook. I can't wait to see photographs of the result!

Congratulations Matt and Megan, and have a beautiful wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment